3.23.2014

SMOKE SCREEN

Sigma Beauty has always been known for makeup brushes right? 
Well they have been expanding their line with some fabulous products lately. I purchased the Warm Neutrals palette from the Enlight collection a few months ago and was so impressed that when Sigma release their new Born To Be collection with the Smoke Screen eyeshadow palette I knew I wanted to pick it up. This palette is the same amazing quality as the warm neutrals palette. The colors are creamy and pigmented and go on the eye like a dream. I love that this palette has a few pops of color in it to amp up my normal neutral eye looks for spring. Overall i think this palette is great for the price. Pick it up while you still can. 







Retail: $39.00 at www.sigmabeauty.com

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment