3.13.2014

COLOR ENVY

I am not all that familiar with the Estee Lauder Cosmetic Line but when I heard everyone raving about these Pure Color Envy lipsticks I just had to take a peak at them. I headed to my local Macy's with the intention of just swatching them but when I got there and saw them in person I ended up coming home with two of them. Don't ya just hate when that happens?

The lipsticks are the epitome of luxe and glamour. The packaging is very weighty and luxurious feeling with a magnetic closure similar to the Tom Ford lipsticks. The product inside is just as amazing. These lipsticks glide on the lips easily and feel like a balm throughout the whole wear. There are a vast variety of colors but I picked two inside my comfort zone. 

310 Potent is a beautiful peachy nude. This lipstick lasts about 6 hours on the lips before a reapply is needed but I usually reapply before then because it just feels so good on the lips. 










210 Impulsive is a classic pinky nude color that I don't have enough of so I had to pick it up. (you believe me right?) This is the same standard of quality as the previous color. This will be a staple in my purse and will get much love. 





You need these lipsticks, just get them already. ;)

Retail: $30.00 at Macys & other department stores.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment