3.17.2014

LIME CRIME

I've wanted to try a lipstick from Lime Crime for a while but the colors that i had my eye on have been sold out for months so I patiently waited and last week when I saw Babette and Coquette were back in stock I jumped on it and made a purchase. 

Coquette is a highly pigmented creamy nude lipstick with a creme finish. This color can look a little dead  on me by itself so I usually top it with a pink or nude gloss to balance it out. 






Babette is a bright coral lipstick with the same creamy and highly pigmented finish as Coquette. These lipsticks are no joke. One swipe on the lips is all you need to deliver color. I find these lipsticks last about four hours until I feel the need to touch up and reapply. I do find that they bleed outside the lip line slightly so I use a lipliner.





And can we just talk about the packaging? A glittery unicorn; could it get any better? 

Overall I really like these lipsticks and I am looking forward to pairing these with glosses to switch it up.

Retail: $18.00 at www.limecrime.com

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment