4.03.2014

HUGE ULTA HAUL

I went into Ulta the other day with my %20 off coupon in hand just thinking that I'd look and see if there was anything I wanted. I walked out with a huge bag of stuff, I'm not quite sure how that happened. Let's see what I got. 


Jane Cosmetics Water-Resistant Eyeliner: Lime Green

I couldn't resist this color when I saw it so I picked it up. I have one more of these liners and they are very pigmented and long wearing.





 Stila Smudge Stick Eyeliner: Mint Julep

I love me some mint for spring so when I saw this liner I knew it had to be mine.




Stila Baked Cheek Duo: Pink Glow

This baked blush is stunning. I can't believe I've never seen this before but I'm glad I have it now. This blush gives a beautiful sheen on the cheeks and you don't need to wear a highlighter with it. I love this pink color for spring. 








Amazing Cosmetics Shimmer Blush: Watermelon Fizz

I've heard great things about It Cosmetics blushes so I figured I;d take a look at them while I had my coupon. Watermelon Fizz is a beautiful pinky red color with a golden sheen. I tried to catch the sheen in the photos. This is stunning and will look beautiful in the summer with a tan.








Stila All Over Shimmer Duo: Kitten

This highlighter has been talked about all over youtube for a while now so I jumped on it while I had my coupon. This is quite possibly the prettiest highlighter I've ever seen.  This gives the perfect glow. I love this.






L to R: the colors swirled together, the pink side, the bronze side.

Overall I am thrilled with my purchases and I can't wait to use these all spring and summer long. 

Do you own any of these products? If so let me know how you like them.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment