4.23.2014

IMATS HAUL PART ONE: CITY COLOR COSMETICS

I had such an amazing time at IMATS NYC last week. I saw a bunch of my favorite beauty vloggers and of course got to try out and purchase a bunch of new cosmetics. First up I stopped at the City Color Cosmetics booth because I've heard nothing but good things about their products; especially their blushes. So I looked around and found some great new products.

First up I went to check out the blushes and I was very surprised when I swatched the testers. I purchased a bunch of their Be Matte blushes and I am very surprised with the quality of these. They are highly pigmented and blendable and I have been trying all of the colors out and they are all amazing.


































Next up are the Matte Lipsticks. These are nice and creamy and pigmented without being overly drying. I find that I do have to apply a gloss or balm on top of these after a few hours but overall they are pretty comfortable to wear.















Last but not least are the Matte to Gloss lip colors. I love that there is a gloss that matches the color of the lipstick because the lipstick is just about the same consistency of the matte lipsticks so after a couple hours its nice to have a gloss included to top the lipstick, especially a gloss that is the same color. I love these but when I tried to look on the website to see what other colors there were I was unable to find them so I'm not sure whats going on there but if you can find these definantely pick them up.











Overall I am very happy with the quality of these products. I would definitely check them out if you are looking for some inexpensive products that are of great quality. 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment