4.14.2014

NEW MAC GOODNESS

I haven't bought anything from MAC for a while so when I saw there were a few new releases that looked promising I decided to take a look. 

Modern Mandarin Blush originally came out with the Tres Cheek collection a few springs back and I beat myself up for not picking it up after seeing everyone raving about this blush so when I heard that Modern Mandarin was recently made permanent, I jumped on it.





Next up are the new PatentPolish Lip Pencils. These are limited edition so I decided to take a look at them while I was in store and I am so glad I did. The formula of these polishes is absolutely amazing. These are one of the best products MAC has released in a long time. They feel balmy on the lips but are packed with color and the shades that were released are perfect for spring. I couldn't help myself, I bought four, and i want more. Help me.





















Have you tried any of these new releases from MAC? 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment