4.13.2014

SEPHORA VIB SALE HAUL

You didn't think I wasn't going to let a %15 off Sephora coupon go to waste did you?

Urban Decay Cream Liner in Perversion

Super creamy and ultra black. I was in the market for a new gel liner and this caught my eye so I picked it up.







 Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Freak

I've had my eye on this liner ever since I saw Sam Scheurman talk about it on her channel. This green liner is crazy pigmented and blend able but when it sets, it sets. This color is perfect for spring and summer, a bright green with a sheen to it.








YSL Gloss Volupte in 19 Rose Orfevre

These glosses have been raved about online so I decided to pick one up while I had the coupon. Rose Orfevre is a beautiful baby pink with gold shimmer. 







Have you picked up anything during the sale? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment