4.10.2014

MATTE ABOUT YOU

So I've always been a fan of matte eyeshadows. I just think that they complete an eye look and make everything flow. So when I saw It Cosmetics came out with an all matte eyeshadow palette I knew it would be mine. 

The It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol 1 Matte Luxe Transforming Eye Shadow palette contains 14 silky matte colors as well as a pearl transforming shade that gives any of the matte shades a sheen so really you are getting 28 different colors out of this palette all together. 

The quality of these colors is outstanding. They are richly pigmented and blend beautifully together. With shades from light nude to beautiful peaches and pinks to dark purples blues and browns you can cr date just about any eye look that you could ever want. I am very excited to create some looks with this palette using both the matte and sheen finishes. 













Retail: $42.00 at Ulta

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment