4.11.2014

IT'S ELECTRIC

As soon as I saw the Urban Decay Electric Palette I knew it would be mine. Now I'm usually a neutral girl but I think this palette is absolutely stunning and I am going to incorporate these shades into a variety of looks. Now these colors are classified as "pressed pigments" meaning that they are insanely rich in color. They go on the eyes so intensely and beautifully and blend out like a dream. 

The only downfall is that four of the shades: slow burn, savage, jilted, and urban are not deemed as safe for the eye area by the fda. Now, that doesn't stop me from using them on my eyes but just so you know they are "technically" not supposed to be used there. What can I say, I'm a rebel.  :) 

I would use an eye primer like the Urban Decay Primer Potion or something similar first and then use a white eyeliner or eye base on top to keep the intensity of the colors at their fullest. 

These colors last all day and have the same wonderful quality as all Urban Decay shadows. I love this palette and I am excited about playing around with it.









Top Row

Bottom Row


Retail: $49.00 at Sephora and Ulta

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment