4.05.2014

SWATCH & REVEW: ESSENCE EYESHADOW

I've never tried any of the Essence cosmetics eyeshadows before but when I was at Ulta the other day I was looking at all the new Essence products in the display and these colors caught my eye and stood out to me so at $2.99 a piece I had to pick them up. These colors are all new for 2014. 

Metal Glam Shadow: 01 jewel up the ocean

I've seen these eyeshadows raved about on youtube so I picked up this one. A bright shimmery ocean blue, just as the name suggests. 






 Holographic Effect Shadow: 73 mint candy

This is my favorite of the bunch. This mint green has a duo chrome like effect that just pops on the lids. 





Shimmer Effect Shadow: 71 miss atlantis

A beautiful bright cobalt blue with shimmer. This looks great smudged on the lower lash line.  





Holographic Effect Shadow: 74 peach beach

This is another stunning color. A peach with gold sheen. This is gonna look amazing with tan skin.




Shimmer Effect Shadow: 72 my baby blue!

I do not have any baby blue shadows so when I saw this I knew it was going to be mine.





These shadows are all fabulous and I cannot believe I have never tried these before.  I need to look and see what other colors there are during my next trip to Ulta. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment