4.03.2014

MAYBELLINE SUMMER 2014 BLEACHED NEONS COLLECTION

As soon as I saw this collection on Nouveaucheap's website I called my local Harmon Face Values and they said they had I so i high tailed there and picked up these beauties.









Color Tattos in 110 Sunwashed Sky & 115 Shimmering Sea





Shimmering Sea is IDENTICAL to Seashore Frost from last years summer collection.





Master Bronze Powders in 330 Paradise Bronze & 320 Vacation Bronze








Color Show Bleached Neon Polieshes in 760 Pink Punch, 761 Coral heat, & 765 Bleached in Peach


Color Whispers in 005 Peach Punch & 010 Pop of Poppy



Color Elixir Glosses in 035 Luxe in Lilac, 020 Orange Aglow, 040 I'm Blushing, 025 Radiant Raspberry




This collection is amazing. I love the pops of color. I am slightly surprised that there wasn't a display with Colorsensational Lipsticks or eyeshadow quads but maybe one is floating around there somewhere. if you see this collection do not hesitate to pick some products up.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment