4.06.2014

SWATCH & REVIEW: LAURA GELLAR BAKED HIGHLIGHTER

During Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty event, the Laura Gellar baked highlighter in french vanilla was $15.00 and it included a full sized brush so I figured that was a great deal and scooped it up.

I've seen Laura Gellar on QVC for years and a lot of her products have appealed to me but for one reason or another I have never purchased anything. Her products have been sold at Ulta for quite a while now but again, I just never purchased anything so I thought for $15.00 this would be a great first step into her line. 

I think this highlighter is a very subtle way to define the face. I like that it is not super shimmery or glittery. This is very natural which I like on days that I keep my makeup to a minimum. 

The burst included is basically just a huge sponge tip applicator like those that are included in eyeshadow palettes. It does the job but I prefer a duo fiber brush most days. 










xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment